1. Are these shoes true to size?
Ans: It differs for every shoe brand. If you are unsure, please measure your foot and check our size guide in the details section. Otherwise, you can contact our support on the bottom right hand corner for further assistance.
2. I have very wide or narrow feet. Can I wear these shoes?
Ans: Definitely not recommended if you wear double wide or double narrow width shoes. For wide or narrow feet, you're still recommended to try based on our past customers' feedback. Get half size up for wide feet and half size down for narrow feet from your usual shoe size.
3. Where are your shoes made?
Ans: They are made in China because of our close relations with our manufacturer. We use the best materials for our shoes that is the same quality as the ones you see in your country. In addition, we get them at a cheaper cost so we pass those savings to you when you buy our shoes.
4. How can I exchange my shoes if the size does not fit?
Ans: We do offer free returns and exchanges for 30 days. If you're unsure about your shoe size, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can recommend which shoe size you should order.
5. I have high insteps/high arches on my feet. Does your shoes fit?
Ans: Our shoes alone do not support much for high insteps/high arches. I will recommend getting our orthopedic insoles for more arch support and cushioning if you do not have one.
6. I have bunions. Will these shoes work for me?
Ans: Yes. The stretchy mesh material does not irritate them for long hours. You do not need to go half size up.
7. Can I wear socks in these shoes?
Ans: Yes. Get a half-size up if you wear thicker socks frequently.
8. I stand for many hours at work. Will these work for me?
Ans: Definitely! Your feet will thank you :)
9. I have a medical issue on my feet/legs/knees. Does the shoe suit me?
Ans: We are not medical experts so our advice to you is to contact your doctor for his recommendation of the type of shoe you can wear.
10. I saw a similar pair of shoes that is selling at a cheaper price. Why should I buy from you?
Ans: Chances are their shoes are produced with a cheap materials and poor quality check to meet with the demands. On the other hand, we use the best materials and we ensure the highest quality check for every pair before we ship out to you. Who wants a poor quality pair of shoes that will do harm than good on my feet?
11. This is too much money for me. I can't afford now. Will this price be lowered?
Ans: We respect that you may have a tight budget. If you are to compare with big brands such as Nike, Asics or Hoka One One, their shoes are designed for high performance such as athletes and runners. Our shoes are designed mainly on one condition. That is comfort. We prioritize comfort more than anything else because you will be wearing this on a daily basis for many hours. In terms of price, most big brands out there are charging at least $80 and above. We are helping you to save at least $30 for a pair of shoes dedicated for walking. Therefore, we price our shoes competitively so that everyone can afford to walk comfortably.
12. We're getting old. Why should I invest in this?
All the more you should get our pair of shoes because you get to walk more comfortably and see the world as much as you can. Plus, research has shown that the elderly who walk on a daily basis has a higher life expectancy than someone who doesn't.
13. Is the shoes waterproof/water resistant?
Ans: Only the soles are water resistant. If you work in a wet environment, we will not recommend you to get these shoes because the mesh material is not waterproof at all.