PureAir Personal Mini Air Purifier
Free shipping on orders over $50.
Protect your family from sickness with cleaner...safer, healthier breathing air using PureAir personal mini air purifier
PureAir personal mini air purifier creates a 3 feet/1 meter spherical zone of clean air using healthy negative ions that push tiny air contaminants (e.g. viruses, pollen, smoke, molds, and dust mites) away from your breathing space.
The tiny air contaminants become negatively charged and are attracted to positively charged air particles and surfaces. They become dense and fall to the ground due to gravity instead of continuing their way to your breathing passage. You will be able to breathe better and give you peace of mind.
PureAir also comes with fantastic qualities that you'll love.
- Ultra-compact, Lightweight Design: It's so small that it's incredibly convenient to bring it everywhere you go. Simply wear it around your neck, switch the on button till it turns blue and you get fresher air in seconds.
- USB-Rechargeable: No batteries required. Just charge it into a USB port for 30 minutes and you are ready to use it for the whole day.
- Silent Operation: No noisy fan and motor inside the device. You won't be disturbed while using during work or sleeping.
- Minimum cleaning required: No need to clean or replace filters like traditional air purifiers. The healthy negative ions do the filtering.
- Promotes Better Sleep: Removes up to 96% of allergens that may trigger allergies or sinuses. Ensures that you have better quality sleep throughout the night.
- Excellent Air Filtration: Filters 96% of air contaminants including mold, pollen, dust, dander, cigarette smoke, viruses, unpleasant odors and formaldehyde
Try PureAir for 60 days and feel the results for yourself.
Comes with midnight black and clear white.
Battery life: 24-36 hours
Battery Capacity: 200maH, 3.7V
Dimensions: 5.5 x 6 x 2 cm (2.2 x 2.4 x 0.8 in)
The time required to charge fully: 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Length of necklace: 60 cm (23.6 in)
Weight: 30g (1 ounce)
Removes up to 96% of harmful bacteria around a 3 feet radius sphere.
Emits 6 million negative ions per cubic centimeter every second.
1. How can I tell if PureAir is working?
Ans: PureAir emits healthy negative ions from the ion emitter brush (i.e. the black brushes located on top of the unit). If you put the ion emitter brush close to your lips, you will be able to feel the ions tickle your lips. This is because the PureAir emits over 6 million negative ions per cubic centimeter every second.
2. How much space does PureAir clean?
Ans: PureAir is a personal air purifier and not a room air purifier. PureAir is designed to clean the air around your head - about a 3-foot sphere is a good benchmark. The further your face is away from the AirTamer®, the fewer ions will reach your breathing space, so we recommend hanging it from your neck.
3. Can children use PureAir?
Ans: Yes but we do not recommend that PureAir be worn by infants (less than 24 months). There is no risk from the operation of PureAir. In fact, it will keep the air cleaner for the infant, but the concern rests with the infant putting the PureAir unit or necklace in their mouth and thus causing a choking hazard. It is completely safe to use PureAir around the infant (e.g. if you wear it when your baby is near you) so long as the choking risk is recognized and responsibly managed. Negative ions emitted from PureAir will not harm an infant and only help keep the air cleaner. The PureAir uses lithium coin cell batteries so it is particularly important for this choking hazard to be responsibly managed because the ingestion of these battery types can be very dangerous.
4. Can pacemaker patients use PureAir?
Ans: Pacemaker patients should not use without first consulting with their physician as PureAir is an electrical product worn on the body.
5. Can I leave PureAir on continuously?
Ans: Yes. PureAir has no moving parts and uses a very small amount of electricity, so it is very safe and economical to leave on for long periods of time.
6. Does PureAir produce dangerous levels of ozone?
Ans: No. PureAir produces no measurable amount of ozone.
7. Are negative ions good for you?
Ans: Negative ions (air molecules with extra electrons) are electrically charged particles in the air that remove airborne contaminates and have been shown to have a rejuvenating effect upon our bodies. The best natural generator of negative ions is lightning, followed by the ocean surf, waterfalls, mountains, and forests. In clean, natural air, you'll find the highest concentrations of negative ions.
Shipping & Exchanges
Shipping & Exchanges
Shipping is $5 for all countries and free for orders $50 and above. Products are currently shipped from our China warehouse. Processing time takes 2-4 business days.
If the size does not fit, we have a free 60 days exchange. We send an invoice to you to re-purchase the right size and the default shipping cost is refunded after the purchase. You keep the shoes and donate them to your desired charity or someone who may need it too.
View Size Guide
Moving Steps Shoe Size Chart
|US||UK||EU||INSOLE LENGTH (CM)|
For Ultra Boost, please note that they are set one size bigger for extra space. For example, you will receive EU48 instead of EU47 if your size is US13/UK12.
|US||UK||EU||INSOLE LENGTH (CM)|
Free Shipping For Orders Above $50
60 Days Free Exchange
Over 40,000 Happy Customers