1. Are these shoes machine washable?
Ans: No. Try using baby shampoo to wash so that you can get rid of any smell and less acidic on the shoe materials. Use air dry after that for a day after use. Remember to take out the insole to dry separately.
2. Are these shoes suitable for running?
Ans: Yes but not for long distances.
3. Are the insoles removable? I have my own orthopedic insoles.
Ans: Yes of course! We offer our orthopedic insoles for more arch support and cushioning.
4. Can I wear socks in these shoes?
Ans: Yes. If you're going to use it water activities, don't wear one.
5. I have wide feet. Can I wear these shoes?
Ans: Yes as these shoes are stretchy. If you have very wide feet, then get a half-size or one size up.
6. Do these shoes drain from the bottom and the sides?
Ans: No it doesn't drain from the bottom but only from the sides. Can be used for kayaking, fishing or other water sports because we design the shoes with more grip than others so that you can walk safely.
7. I have bunions. Will these shoes work for me?
Ans: Yes. The stretchy mesh material does not irritate them for long hours.
8. Will sand enter the shoes? Can I walk with these on the beach?
Ans: Definitely! We can't guarantee that no sand will enter but we can minimize because our flymesh material is tight to prevent large particles of sand/rocks from entering.
9. How can I exchange my shoes if the size does not fit?
Ans: We do offer returns and exchanges. However, we advise you to contact us at email@example.com so that we can recommend which shoe size you should order.
10. I have a medical issue on my feet/legs/knees. Does the shoe suit me?
Ans: We are not medical experts so our advice to you is to contact your doctor for his recommendation of the type of shoe you can wear.
11. Do you have bigger/smaller sizes than the ones you offer currently?
Ans: No. We'll be looking to expand our shoe sizes if we get a huge demand of it.
12. I saw a similar pair of shoes that is selling at a cheaper price. Why should I buy from you?
Ans: We pledge to provide the best customer support for our customers because we know you are the bloodline of our business. We're in the midst of discussing with US fulfillment centers that can provide faster shipments for our dear customers.
13. This is too much money for me. I can't afford now. Will this price be lowered?
Ans: We respect that you may have a tight budget. However, the issue here is not just about the money but your commitment. Don't wait until your health deteriorates and you have to pay for more medical bills. My advice is that you can start walking actively without our shoes. If you're looking for a pair of lightweight shoes that is designed for confidence, comfort and pain-free experience, then go for our Everyday Walking Shoes.
14. We're getting old. Why should I invest in this?
All the more you should get our pair of shoes because you get to walk more comfortably and see the world as much as you can. Plus, research has shown that the elderly who walk on a daily basis has a higher life expectancy than someone who doesn't.